Reiss-Davis Graduate School Scholarships
- Scholarship award amounts are non-transferrable from year to year and scholarship availability will be determined on an annual basis with a separate application.
- The award amount shall remain confidential.
- No amount or balance will be awarded if I fail to enroll or drop the program during the 2019/2020 school year.
- Maintain a 3.5 cumulative grade point average every quarter term of the academic year.
- Maintain excellent attendance as defined in the 2019/2020 Student Handbook and Catalog.
- Enroll in full-time coursework (8 units).
- If needed for a course, will request and take no more than two (2) Incompletes during the academic year.
- Maintain a zero tuition balance every quarter term and/or strictly follow payment plans outlined by Vista Del Mar’s Finance office.
- Failure to meet this criteria will result in loss of scholarship funds and student will be liable for any outstanding tuition.
applicants ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS FOR THE REISS-DAVIS SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Submit FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov ( be sure to list us as the Reiss-Davis Graduate School)
- Submit all admission application requirements prior to applying for RDGS Scholarships.
- Upload appropriate tax information.
- Complete essay questions (all answers are scored based on clarity, persuasiveness, and ability to demonstrate need and/ or merit).
July 10, 2020: Scholarship applications due for Regular Decision candidates
Filling in the information below will link you to the full application form.